Workspace and business accommodation available around the Royal Docks
The Royal Docks has a variety of business premises and workspace available to lease. There are also several new developments which will include new business accommodation. These premises are managed and owned by third parties so we don’t take decisions on lettings or rent levels. Some of the developments are built on land owned by the Greater London Authority. Details of all these schemes are below. This information is reviewed frequently but availability will vary.
Current workspace and business accommodation
- Expressway, Royal Victoria – this recently refurbished business centre is located at the western end of Royal Victoria Dock
- Caxton Works, Canning Town – these new build units have been recently completed and are available.
- Silver Building, Royal Victoria – this refurbished building is a meanwhile use on a major development site and offers affordable, creative workspace.
- Royal Albert Wharf, Gallions Reach – this ground floor commercial space is in an exciting new mixed-use development.
- Royal Wharf, Silvertown – within this new community of over 3,000 homes, there are a number of commercial and retail spaces.
- Knowledge Dock, UEL – the University has a special business incubator for new businesses and ventures.
- RAD, Beckton Park – the first phase of this multi-phase business district is now complete and office space is available.
Future workspace projects
- Silvertown, Royal Victoria Dock – a major, mixed use redevelopment across several phases including a variety of non-residential space. Construction has started.
- Albert Island, Gallions Reach – a major new employment site in the eastern Royal Docks and will include a new boatyard, logistics space and light industrial business units. Construction is due to start soon.
- Thameside West, Royal Victoria – a significant new development at the western end of the Royal Docks, it will include 5,000 new homes as well as new business units. Some of the business space will be in phase one. Construction is due to start in 2023.
- Brunel Street Works, Canning Town – this project is now complete and commercial units are open for letting through Projekt.
- Fly-under, Royal Victoria – this space under Silvertown Way fly-under is being prepared for refurbishment into business space. Planning consent has been granted (reference 18/03657/OUT).
If you own property in the Royal Docks and wish to have your information here, please get in touch.
Stories from around the docks
The Royal Docks Team seeking partner to deliver a unique project in the heart of the Royal Docks
The Royal Docks Team has opened their application process to create a destination building in the heart of the royal docks.
Apply for the Royal Docks Internship 2022
Young people in and around the Royal Docks can now apply for our pioneering internship programme, through which aspiring professionals can break into new industries.