The Silver Building Summer Festival
Sample a wide range of creative activities at London’s newest workspace and cultural centre.
- Get your portrait or family photo taken by professionals at Silver Space Studios and have them emailed to you, all completely free;
- Print your own Silver Building tote bag in the printing workshop;
- Join in with the open beat boxing workshop in the cafe area;
- Check out the exhibition in the Gallery by Salmagundi Films;
- Try the food of the Caribbean and Japan;
- Head out back for some break dancing and live graffiti;
- An evening of Live Jazz
and much, much more...
Keep an eye out for our eco-friendly Royal Docks milk float at the Silver Building Summer Festival. We won't be delivering milk, but we will be delivering the opportunity for you to have your say as part of our public consultation programme.
For your visit
The Quad Club & Spa
This spa, swimming pool and gym in the Crown Plaza Hotel offers calming treatments and classes.
Wakeboarding, paddleboarding, and paddleboard yoga – for beginners and back-flippers alike.
Places To Stay
Luxury accommodation on board a superyacht minutes from ExCeL London.
Sun 15 December
Head to The Good Hotel for a kid’s gingerbread cookie decorating workshop with the Good Crew.
Thames Barrier Closure
Tues 17 December
Come and see the Thames Barrier in action during its monthly scheduled closure.