The Silver Building Summer Festival
Sample a wide range of creative activities at London’s newest workspace and cultural centre.
- Get your portrait or family photo taken by professionals at Silver Space Studios and have them emailed to you, all completely free;
- Print your own Silver Building tote bag in the printing workshop;
- Join in with the open beat boxing workshop in the cafe area;
- Check out the exhibition in the Gallery by Salmagundi Films;
- Try the food of the Caribbean and Japan;
- Head out back for some break dancing and live graffiti;
- An evening of Live Jazz
and much, much more...
Keep an eye out for our eco-friendly Royal Docks milk float at the Silver Building Summer Festival. We won't be delivering milk, but we will be delivering the opportunity for you to have your say as part of our public consultation programme.
For your visit
Food & Drink
Down-to-earth cafe serving fried breakfasts and hearty lunches on the dockside.
Wakeboarding, paddleboarding, and paddleboard yoga – for beginners and back-flippers alike.
Art & Culture
Sculpture trail leading from the O2 to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park via Royal Victoria Dock.
Join the Docks 2019
July until September 2019
Everyone is invited to the Royal Docks’ festival.
Dock the Halls 2019
Fri 29 Nov–Sat 21 Dec 2019
Enjoy our free programme of live music, festive films and creative craft workshops.